Welcomed MeiMeiOOPS into OOPS Family.

Life is full of unexpected twist and turns.

As I sit here typing a post for this blog once again, I also started reflecting about my life in the past 2 years. Parenthood with BabyOOPS had changed my life totally. I no longer see myself having the luxury of time to sit down and blog about my hobbies or interests or even my thoughts. It doesn't help when I am also busy with other commitments such as full time employment and caregiving of BabyOOPS.

It makes the statement "Time Flies" so true.

So we also surprised ourselves when we decided to have a second child. We always wanted one child. The thoughts of having our only child having divided attention and having to deal with a newborn all over again is just tiring. Yet at the same time, we hope that BabyOOPS grows up with a sibling and they could provide mutual support to each other. And of course, we both love kids. After some discussion, we decided to try for a second child while we are still young.

With that, we are so pleased to announce the end of my second pregnancy and to welcome the arrival of our baby girl, #MeiMeiOOPS at week 39!


Thank you to Dr Kenneth Edward Lee, our trusted gynae.

While Singapore is in a semi lockdown known as "Circuit Breaker", I am also in my personal lockdown due to confinement. This second round of parenthood is bringing lots of thoughts once again and I hope to share them via my blog. Stay tuned.

With lots of gratitude,
Mrs OOPS

Comments