Bring Your 1 Year Old To Disneyland? Think again.

Behind all the smiles and glam behind travelling to Disneyland with a 1 year old, we decided to reveal the reality and truth behind it. The idea of interacting with our classic Disney mascots sounds like a dream to many people. But to infants, this can be a nightmare. Imagine these big funny looking characters touching you and trying to hug you. Come to think about it, it must have been scary for the little baby.

We were going through some of our past photos of breakfast time with Disney characters at Enchanted Garden restaurant and the photos were just hilarious.

Let's just say that these are the type of photos will never ever be sold to you by Disneyland.

Caption: Get your hands off me!!


Caption: Seriously? I think this scary looking dog is gonna eat me up! 

Caption: What is this black lump thing that's pressing on my cheeks!


At the end of the day, I don't know who is more excited. The parent or the baby?

Caption: I think I spotted bananas. Yum Yum.

#truestory

With love,
Mrs OOPS

Comments